||V-Fit MTT1||8% incline – Easy transportation – LCD monitor||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
||Confidence Fitness||8 levels of resistance – 12 months warranty – Quiet operation||Mid range||Lowest Price Here!|
||Body Sculpture||Hand pulse sensors – Compact design – Computer monitor||Affordable||Lowest Price Here!|
Top 3 Manual Folding Treadmills 2017 – 2018
Treadmills have been about for a long time and have always benefited users looking to lose weight at home, but the problem with some treadmills is that they can be big and bulky. If you don’t have a lot of space at home a big and bulky treadmill isn’t going to be very beneficial, which is why you may look to consider buying a manual folding treadmill that can easily be packed away after every use.
Folding treadmills are also great for those that aren’t able to use the treadmill on a daily basis, it can easily be put away for weeks on end and then taken out as and when needed. If a folding treadmill sounds like the product for you but now you’re not sure which one to buy, take a look at the top 3 manual folding treadmills on the market below.
V-Fit MTT1 Review – Our Number 1
The V-Fit MTT1 Folding Treadmill (lowest price here!) is perfect for those who aren’t necessarily that overweight but they’d like to remain in good shape. It can cater for people weighing up to 15.7 stone so it’s still great for those looking to lose weight and it comes with many features that will add to the experience, and here are a few of those features:
- Self-powered manual function – This feature is great for those that don’t necessarily like the automated movement of the belt, it will require users to work harder to get to a steady pace and exercise. The self-powered technology means exercising is less noisy and you get a steady workout at your own pace.
- LCD Monitor – The small LCD monitor will ensure you get to see all the important statistics such as time, distance, speed, and calories.
- Easy transportation – This treadmill design comes with transportation wheels which make it very easy for users to fold and transport to another room in the house.
- 8% incline – Users who are looking for a tougher challenge will like the 8% incline this treadmill provides.
In conclusion, the V-Fit MTT1 Self-Powered Folding Treadmill is a very good buy for those on a tight budget and it still provides a lot of the basic features needed to make running on a treadmill a good overall experience. If you are looking for an affordable folding treadmill that is very easy to use and put away this V-Fit should definitely be considered.
Features: 8% incline – Easy transportation – LCD monitor
Confidence Fitness Review – Number 2
This Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill is an affordable treadmill for those looking to implement one into their fitness regime. It’s a perfectly designed folding treadmill that with the release of a pin can easily be transported and stored out of the way after every use. Here are a few of the other features this manual treadmill provides its users:
- Quiet design – This product was designed with smoothness and quieter running in mind so you can be sure you aren’t going to wake up the whole house when using it during early mornings or late nights.
- Multi-function computer – The multi-function computer allows users to check on their running stats such as the speed, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Easy to transport – Simply unlock the pin on this treadmill and you will be able to fold it up and store away with ease.
- 8 adjustable levels – You will be able to adjust the resistance to suit your needs so you can have a tougher workout when you need one.
- 12 months warranty – A very reasonable 12 months warranty will protect you should anything go wrong with the machine.
This treadmill is very affordable and does everything it says it will. It provides users with a good running experience and it is worth more than the price would suggest. You may want to consider adding this treadmill if you are a basic user and you aren’t looking to spend an awful lot on one.
Features: 8 levels of resistance – 12 months warranty – Quiet operation
Pricing: Mid range
Body Sculpture Review – Number 3
The Body Sculpture Manual Treadmill doesn’t look like much because of its basic design but it still offers its users a good all-round experience and should definitely be considered thanks to its price tag. This treadmill offers everything from its folding technology to a computer monitor with plenty of statistics to show you what you are doing. Have a look at the other features this product provides:
- Folding technology – You can fold this treadmill and store it away with ease thanks to its folding technology and lightweight design.
- Computer monitor – You will be able to monitor your overall performance in speed, time, distance and calories lost.
- Sleek compact design – This design is very basic and compact so it’s very lightweight and can be stored away with ease.
- Hand pulse sensors – The hand pulse sensors will allow you to monitor your heart rate during use.
In conclusion this treadmill is very quiet and is perfect for beginners looking to walk or jog lightly. It’s not suitable for people looking to sprint so it will work wonders for people looking to lose a bit of weight.
Features: Hand pulse sensors – Compact design – Computer monitor
The V-Fit MTT1 Self-Powered Folding Treadmill gets the vote in top spot because of all the features it provides even with a self-powered design. It comes at a fraction of the cost of some of its competitors so you can be sure you are not only getting a bargain, but you are also getting a self-powered treadmill that is going to last.
The other treadmills above come in close second and third but they only lost out because the V-Fit MTT1 offers users a lot more in terms of features and performance. If you are looking for a very affordable self-powered treadmill that is not only quiet to use but also provides many features that will benefit your exercise experience then the V-Fit MTT1 could be the treadmill you’ve been looking for.